“It doesn’t matter who you are, where you come from. The ability to triumph begins with you. Always.”–Oprah Winfrey
“To move ahead you need to believe in yourself…have conviction in your beliefs and the confidence to execute those beliefs.”–Adlin Sinclair
If you are interesting in applying for a SBA loan, kindly complete the questionnaire below. If you are not yet ready to apply but have questions, please call 855-MY-SBALOAN or use the Contact Us page.
Here are some basic Eligibility requirements imposed by the SBA:
- Your business must be a for-profit business
- Your business needs to be able to demonstrate that you can repay the loan (usually via your credit report, a business plan and/or current financials including cash flow.) Sunovis can help you with your business plan.
- Your business must be owner-operated, and organized as a sole proprietorship, corporation, LLC, or professional partnership.
- You must be current on your debts and no recent bankruptcy.
- Pledge of available business assets and—in some cases—personal assets may be required to secure the loan.
- Why are you applying for this loan and can you justify the amount requested?
- How will these loan proceeds be used?
- What assets need to be purchased, and who are your suppliers?
- What other business debt do you have, and who are your creditors?
- Who are the members of your management team and what experience do they have?
- Do you have a business plan and projections?
© 2014 Sunovis Financial, Inc.